- Member of South Africa’s elite 1 Parachute Battalio
- Worked as an executive in the hotel & multi-unit restaurant industry
- Spent several years working his way around the world
- 1987 Immigrated to Canada with his wife and 2 children & settled in Port Moody
- Owned & operated several coffee and restaurant businesses in the Vancouver area
- 1998 began Real Estate career helping clients buy & sell small businesses
- 1999 joined RE/MAX All Points Realty Grp. in residential real estate.
Member of the RE/MAX 100% Club
2007 inducted into the RE/MAX Hall of Fame
- Tech savvy & is constantly educating himself in the latest & most effective methods of buying & marketing in the ever evolving real estate industry.
- Lived in detached & strata homes, owns investment condos, and is vice president of his strata council. He knows & understands all important issues dealing with strata properties.
- Enjoys helping newcomers to Vancouver, 1st time buyers and resellers alike.
- Helped over 250 clients buy or sell their homes.
- As a RE/MAX associate he voluntarily pledges a portion of his income from the sale of all homes to the Children’s Miracle Network and its 14 member hospitals closest to his community.
- He is an avid skydiver, having competed & coached. He also loves skiing, golfing & swimming.
- He still loves to travel and experience different cultures, & enjoys getting off the beaten path.